Delhi, the capital of India, is a fascinating city with a rich history and culture. Whether planning to spend a few days or weeks in Delhi, this guide will help you get the most out of your visit like booking rooms atVivanta by Taj Dwarka. We’ve got you covered from where to stay to where to eat and drink!
Travelling to India can be a fantastic experience, allowing you to explore its many varied attractions.
Whether travelling by air or land, there are several different ways to get to Delhi – each with its advantages and disadvantages.
Here’s a look at the best ways to get to Delhi:
Since Delhi is located in northern India, it is often easier to fly into the city than travel from other parts of the country. Airfare prices for flights into Delhi vary significantly depending on the time of year (and, of course, the season), but they are usually quite affordable. Airlines that fly into Delhi include British Airways, Jet Airways, Emirates, and Qatar Airways.
If you want to take your time travelling across India, then road travel may be the best option for you. Travelling by road means you will have more opportunities to see India’s varied landscape and culture firsthand. However, travelling by road also takes longer than flying, so ensure that you have enough time in your trip budget. The main highways that run through India connect significant cities throughout the country. The most popular routes are the Mumbai-Delhi Highway.
India is a land of many different cultures. You can explore these different cultures by visiting other parts of the country. Here are some tips on how to get to Delhi:
To reach Delhi from Mumbai, take the national highway 8. The drive will take about five hours. Alternatively, you can take the Mumbai-Delhi Expressway, which will take about four hours.
To reach Delhi from Bangalore, take the national highway 7. The drive will take about four hours. Alternatively, you can take the Bangalore-Delhi Expressway, which will take about three hours.
To reach Delhi from Chennai, take the national highway 6. The drive will take about five hours. Alternatively, you can take the Chennai-Delhi Expressway, which will take about four hours.
If you’re looking for a vacation, Delhi is the perfect place to start. With endless cultural experiences and monuments waiting to be explored, it’s no wonder this city is India’s most popular tourist destination.
There are many ways to get to Delhi worldwide, but we’ve compiled some of the best options below.
Flying into Delhi from overseas:
The cheapest way to fly into Delhi is through Air India. They offer nonstop flights from around the world, starting at just $200 roundtrip.
If you’re looking for a little more luxury, Emirates and British Airways also offer direct flights into Delhi from several major airports in Europe and North America. Prices start at around $1,000 per person.
Rail travel into Delhi:
Another popular option is rail travel into Delhi. Several trains run daily into the city from different parts of India and neighbouring countries, such as Pakistan and Bangladesh. Prices for a regular ticket range from around $30-$100, but discounts are often available if you book well in advance.
If you’re looking to explore more of India while you’re in Delhi, consider taking one of the
Delhi is one of the best places for travellers looking for some time to themselves.
Here are some tips on how to get there and what to do while you’re in the city.
If you’re looking for a big, bustling city with plenty of things to see and do, Delhi may not be the best option for you. However, if you’re looking for a relaxing and peaceful place to spend your vacation, Delhi is worth considering. Here are a few tips on how to get there and what to do while you’re in the city:
1. If you’re travelling from North America or Europe, the best way to get to Delhi is by air. Several major airports are nearby, including the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) and the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGV). Both airports offer direct flights to Delhi from many different parts of the world.
2. If you’re travelling from Asia or South America, your best bet is to fly into New Delhi first and then take a bus or train out to Delhi later. This will give you more time in New Delhi before arriving in Delhi, allowing you to explore all of the city’s attractions.
3. If you’re travelling from elsewhere in India, you can also fly into New Delhi and then take a bus or train out to Delhi later. However, this will probably be more expensive than flying into Delhi directly.
4. If you’re travelling by bus, the best way to get to Delhi is to take the bus from your regional city or town in India. Buses from all over India stop at the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI), so it’s easy to get to Delhi this way.
5. If you’re travelling by train, the best way to get to Delhi is to take the train from your regional city or town in India. Trains from all over India stop at the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGV), so it’s easy to get to Delhi this way.
6. If you’re unsure how to get to Delhi from your location, several websites can help you plan your trip. These websites include TripAdvisor and Lonely Planet, among others.
1. visit the famous QutubMinar monument
This beautiful monument is worth visiting if you’re in Delhi.
2. take a walk around the lush gardens of Bara Bazaar
This fantastic market is full of exciting stalls and is a great place to explore on foot.
3. go shopping at the vast and varied markets in Old Delhi
There are dozens of different markets in Old Delhi, so you’ll find something perfect for you.
4. visit the grand and ornate palace complexes of New Delhi
If you’re interested in ancient Indian history, visiting the Palace Complexes of New Delhi is a must-do activity.
5. take a trip out to the beautiful Barrier Lake
This stunning lake is located just outside New Delhi and is a great place to relax after exploring the city.
If you’re planning a trip to India, New Delhi is one of the first places you’ll want to visit. This bustling metropolis is home to some of India’s most iconic sites, including the Red Fort and the Jama Masjid. If you’re looking for a more comprehensive experience, consider visiting one of Delhi’s many other boroughs, such as Gurgaon or Noida. Regardless of where you decide to stay, make sure to see some of Delhi’s top attractions, such as the QutbMinar and Humayun’s Tomb.
Conclusion If you’re interested in visiting India, there are a few different ways to get there. Depending on your budget and preferences, flying will be the quickest and cheapest option, but it can also be the most expensive. Taking a bus or train will take considerably longer but is usually cheaper than flying, though it may not be as convenient. If you have time to kill before your trip, one option is to head to Delhi and explore the city there. Alternatively, if you’re looking for an all-around experience of India that includes some of the country’s more remote areas, travelling by car might be the best option. Whatever route you choose, research what’s available in each destination beforehand so that you don’t get lost or frustrated along the way! To make it special you must book rooms at Vivanta by Taj Dwarka.