Over time, Florida weather can wreak havoc on your patio, lanai, or pool screen enclosure – sometimes known as a pool cage. Screened areas that were built with low-quality screens might also contribute to the problem. We provide pool screen maintenance and full re-screening services using the highest quality Phifer mesh screens to guarantee your screens last as long as possible.
Nothing beats sitting on the porch or by the pool knowing that a high-quality screen is keeping the pests and sun out of your lanais. All About Screens in Bonita Springs takes pride in its ability to build and repair outdoor screen enclosures of all sizes. We recognise that screened-in rooms are substantial investments, which is why we never skimp on quality. Get in touch if you’d like to learn more about the alternatives.
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Screen?
Customers that have a rip in a single screen panel will frequently contact us for repair. Whether the damage was not caused by a specific incident (such as a pet shredding it) and the rip is just from normal time wear (screens going silver and fraying), we normally recommend that you have us analyse your screens to determine if you’d be better off with a full rescreen.
While we are glad to come out and replace a single panel, if the displays are tearing due to normal wear and strain, you may end up needing to call us out frequently to repair the screens one by one as they fail. This becomes more expensive with the time. We can evaluate your screens and provide professional advice on whether repair or re-screening is the most cost-effective solution, and we’ll do whichever service you choose.
- How long does pool screening last?
This is mostly determined by the materials employed – both the screen’s quality and the sort of screening. Phifer screening has the potential to endure twice as long as standard screening, up to 8 years. Phifer Glas-Shield has a lifespan of 10-12 years. Be wary of poorly made screens made in China, often known as Artisan Wire. They may appear to be a good value, but their typical lifespan is only 3-4 years.
- Let Us Maintain Your Lanai Screen Repairs and Installation
We’re the company you need if you have potential room for an outside screen enclosure or an old lanai screen that needs a little TLC. As a family-owned business with a love for helping our community, we will go above and beyond to provide you with world-class craftsmanship. We don’t want you to be concerned about Florida’s extreme weather, therefore we always use industry best methods and materials.
Here’s what we have to offer our clients:
- Standard Phifer 18/14 screening
- Standard Phifer 20/20 screening
- Bettervue screening from Phifer is comprised of fibreglass 20/20 mesh, which provides greater visibility while simultaneously providing high pest protection (including no-see-ums)
- Phifer Sunscreen for privacy (you can see out but not in) and heat reduction, available in charcoal, silver-grey, and bronze.
- A vinyl laminated fibreglass screen called Phifer Glas-Shield (also known as Florida Glass)
- Phifer Tuff Screen is constructed of heavy-duty, vinyl-coated polyester (which provides greater protection if your screen is frequently hit by golf balls) and some people find it to be an excellent “pet screen.”
- Phifer Pet Screen is seven times stronger than standard screening products. The Pet Screen is frequently a good solution for folks who live on golf courses to prevent rips and tears caused by poor golf swings.
- What do the numbers 18/14 and 20/20 mean? This refers to the density of the screen mesh. Every square inch is 18 little squares broad by 14 little squares tall, or 18/14. Per square inch, 20/20 screens are 20 small squares wide by 20 little squares tall.