Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, ESPN’s insider tipster, is under pressure again after a bad week for Man United. MORE: Virgil of Dyke’s injury is bad news for the Spurs.

Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump! Van Dijk injury – bad news for tracks | FA finds COVID-19 violations in Lazio | No luxury in La Liga thanks to COVID-19 | American football is struggling with national struggles | Match data analysis when booking restaurants in La Liga application

A trade unionist is considering replacing the Solskier.

Manchester United counts on Ole Gunnar Solskjær as their manager, despite the defeats at Arsenal and Istanbul’s Basaksehir. But even if the Norwegian coach can’t change everything, Mauricio will certainly not be the only way to replace him, according to some sources at ESPN.

2 Related

The pressure on Solskjär’s work has increased since the beginning of the season, when United fell to 15th place in the Premier League standings for a tough trip to Everton on Saturday.

Wednesday’s defeat in Turkey overshadowed the positive start of the Champions League campaign and although sources ESPN said that Solskjär continues to enjoy the confidence of the board, it is clear that the last two results in particular were not good enough.

– Paul Pogba: Good in the Champions League, bad in Prime Minister – Solskier progresses after 100 games, but no plan for striker – Dawson : American fans expect the worst after the transfer window
– Nagelsmann is at the top of the list of best young coaches.

Honestly, which has not worked since leaving Tottenham a year ago, is an obvious choice if United decide to make the switch, but sources told ESPN that RB Leipzig coach Julian Nagelsmann is considered an Argentine coach in addition to the Argentine.

Fault! The file name is not specified. Tottenham Hotspur manager Maurizio Pochettino (left) then welcomes Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskier. Mike Egerton/PA images on Getty Images

Solskjaer got the best of Nagelsmann when United met the RB of Leipzig in the Champions League, but the 33-year-old German coach has fans at Old Trafford who will put him under pressure when the club looks for a new manager.

Nagelsmann, who led RB Leipzig to the semi-finals of the Champions League last season, has attracted the attention of United’s management team with his youth development and style of football – two elements that are at the heart of United’s project.

 

However, if there is a vacancy, it will not be so difficult to fill it. It is almost as difficult to approach Mr. Nagelsmann about his contract with RB Leipzig, especially in the low season. — Rob Dawson

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

1:04

Steve Nichol says Liverpool has started winning the Champions League against Atalanta again.

Van Dyke Injury – bad news for the offshoot

Virgil Van Dyke’s injury clearly struck Liverpool, but it could also hit Tottenham.

The 29-year-old is expected to be excluded from the vast majority of the 2020-21 campaigns after knee surgery performed last month by goalkeeper Jordan Pikford at the Merseyside Derby in Everton.

Early this summer, the red boss Jürgen Klopp decided not to enter the market, despite the sale of Dejan Lovren to the Zenith in St. Petersburg. However, given the likely duration of Van Dyke’s absence and the relative lack of coverage, the club is expected to strengthen in January.

– Bale announces his second appearance of the Spurs despite the chaos of the VAR
– Mourinho : Kane didn’t win a penalty.

The list of their destinations in the city centre is the Screenar Inter Milan, which almost moved to the Spurs in October.

Tottenham had long negotiations – just like ESPN on 24. September reported – but found no agreement in which Inter refused to give up 60 million euros and instead decided to sign a contract with Joe Rodon of Swansea.

Sources told ESPN that José Mourinho is still interested in Skriniar and is ready to move the 25-year-old in January or, more likely, next summer. But Liverpool’s presence on the market could complicate the situation, as reinforcements are urgently needed.

 

Net spending on tracks in the summer was over £60 million and it is unlikely they would have had enough money to start a new move without reducing the existing team. — James Ollie

– Southgate on Kane: The Tottenham striker deserves more protection.

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

2:12

Lazio scored two goals from standstill time and shocked Turin with a 4-3 victory. See the A Series on ESPN+.

Italian FA found 19 violations of COVID in Lazio

Lazio stated that it would cooperate fully in the investigation of violations related to its COVID-19 tests.

Chiro Immobili, Lucas Leyva and Thomas Strakosha were expelled from Russia on Wednesday for their Champions League game with Zenit St Petersburg, although Lazio protested that the results were false-positive. The trio defeated Turin 4-3 on Saturday.

On Tuesday, the Italian Federation (FIGC) announced its decision to conduct a survey in Biancocelesti.

http://31.220.61.170/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Diego-Maradona-wants-to-leave-hospital-but-doctor-recommends-Friday.jpg

– Save me! 10 PSG players trapped in the Southgate elevator: Reed from pole to pole
– Maradona Doc is surprised at the recovery after surgery
– Solskjaer drops the bag of talcum powder after losing UCL
– climax : Barca is making progress after the recession.

The federal prosecutor has launched an investigation in Lazio to determine whether there were violations of health protocols to contain the COWID 19 pandemic, FIGC said in a statement. We have ordered an inspection of the training centre in Lazio, Formello, to check compliance with health protocols and to meet with President Claudio Lotito and Dr. Ivo Pulcini. We will also receive reports on the KOVID tests that took place for the Bruges-Lazio and Turin-Lazio competitions.

The director of Lazio Egli Tare said the club would cooperate fully with the authorities.

When it comes to Lazio, we always have to explain what is going on, Tare Sky Sport told Italy. Last week we did the usual swabs, we went to the district attorney’s office twice and we did all the tests.

Fault! The file name is not specified. Paolo Bruno/Getty Images

We tested again on Friday and Saturday and they came back negative, so they played on Sunday, he continues. Then that’s exactly what happened last week with Andreas Pereira and before that with Wesley Hoyedt, some of the test figures are scored differently. We are fully at the disposal of the authorities, our conscience is clear and we can only wait for the end result.

To the question of whether the property will be available for the collision with Juventus on Saturday, Tare adds: Yeah, we think he can play because the tests we ran half an hour after UEFA were negative. The same goes for Leyva and Strakosha.

It’s very similar to what happened between Inter and Ahraf Hakimi. There must be some uniformity or we can’t go on like this.

The positive result of KOVID-19 Hakimi was tested shortly before the Champions League collision between Interliga and Borussia Mönchengladbach, and only two days later the negative result came back. — Andrew Cesare Richardson…

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

0:26

Ronald Coeman defends Lionel Messi after criticism of former Barcelona manager Quick Cetion.

No luxury in the League thanks to KOVID-19

The players of the League will have to forget the luxurious dressing rooms of Campa Nou, Bernabéu or Wanda Metropolitano after the League has rented prefabricated shower blocks for use after the games.

The use of changing rooms in stadiums before, during and after matches is strictly limited due to the high risk of infection.

http://31.220.61.170/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/1604631673_620_Serie-A-leaders-Milan-are-one-of-Europes-hottest-soccer.jpg

Craig Burley, Shaka Hislop and others have joined Dan Thomas to bring you the latest news and discuss the most important plots. Flows to ESPN+ (USA only).

It means a lot of money, but it is necessary because the dressing rooms cannot be used for more than a few minutes, said La Liga President Javier Tebas.

According to the protocols of the competition against the coronavirus, players are only allowed to spend five minutes in the locker rooms after warming up, before the match and during the break.

Until now, both the guests and the visiting team had to leave the stadium without taking a shower after the game and return home or to the team hotel to freshen up.

This situation led to complaints from coaches and players and was not considered stable given the rapid approach of winter.

Players can now shower – five times at a time – in blocks, which La Liga hopes to present as portable locker rooms in poor areas when the pandemic is over. — Alex Kirkland

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

1:14

Gregg Berhalter talks in detail about the recruitment of young English stars and the Yunus Musa Avenue in Valencia for USMNT.

American football stands for a battle between countries.

Winning a recruitment match is not an expression often associated with international football.

For most players there is only one option, that’s all. But the U.S. men’s national team has long used dual nationality, with Roy Wegerle, Hugo Perez and the current U.S. Soccer Federation Athletic Director Ernie Stewart in the mid-1990s, Germaine Jones and Fabian Johnson at the World Cup 2014 in the mid-1990s and Fabian Johnson at the World Cup 2014 respectively.

More recently, Sergino Dest from Barcelona left his homeland for the United States, which he represented at youth level.

– Daily power supply from ESPN FC to ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Spectator’s Guide: Bundesliga, Series A, MLS, FA Cup and higher

The reliance on such players over the years has led several American managers to become more aggressive in their attempts to persuade American players to represent Stars and Stripes as opposed to any other option they might have.

This proves that it’s happening again for the team of the last American manager Gregg Berhalter.

The group includes the former product of the arsenal of the Academy and the current Valencian wing Yunus Musa. Sebastian Soto, aged 17, represents England at the youth level and is authorized to represent Ghana and the United States. Telstar striker Sebastian Soto, who is temporarily in Norwich City, is also on the shortlist and could represent Mexico and Chile as well as the United States.

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

1:00

Gregg Berhalter explains why he is so enthusiastic about the next generation of American players as the upcoming ties of friendship.

I think it is our duty as a club to know these players, to know what they do, at what level they play, said Berhalter. If they can help the programme, I think it is also our responsibility to deal actively with these actors.

One of the results of the US recruitment campaign is the increased competition from old competitors in Mexico. Many players can represent both countries and the hard fight has been going on for many years. The United States persuaded the 2010 World Cup veterans, such as José Francisco Torres and Martin Vasquez (who represented both countries), to accompany the United States.

– Berhalter looks to the young future of USMNT with Rayna, Dest, Conrad, Musa.

More recently, Monterrey midfielder Jonathan Gonzalez and Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder Efra Alvarez changed their loyalty to Mexico. And the fight is unlikely to cool off any time soon.

Mexico’s doing the same thing. They are actively recruiting all our players, says Berhalter. So when you hear talk, when we talk to our people, Mexico talks to all these people, and they’re actively recruiting. So I guess that’s part of international football. — Jeff Carlisle

Fault! The file name is not specified. – set

1:19

Sid Lowe breaks Ronald Coeman’s commentary on his Barcelona transfer goals.

Analysis of competition data when booking a restaurant in La Liga app

This exclusive all-in-one application is used by players on two of Spain’s largest flights to track match statistics, view match highlights and even make restaurant or airline reservations.

The Player application, launched by La Liga last month, has already been downloaded by about 600 of the 950 registered professionals in the Example and Segund divisions.

The application allows stars such as Lionel Messi and Karim Benzema to access their performance data through a partnership with Mediacoach.

The information is adaptable to the position of the user and includes all types of hardware, from heat maps to current statistics and more detailed trip figures at maximum speed.

Players will even receive information about upcoming matches, including weather forecasts, details about the condition of the pitch on which they will play and information about the referee team. You can also see how they scored every time they played against an opponent.

The application also includes pictures of players in action that they can upload to social networks and allows them to contact the league’s players’ office directly.

In addition, players have the opportunity to shape their personal lives. In collaboration with Club del Deportista, La Liga players can book concerts, make reservations at trendy restaurants, buy new cars and even book plane tickets if they wish. — Sam Marsden.

You May Also Like

Biden and Trump’s approaches to pandemic to be starkly contrasted in dueling events

The duels – one in Biden’s hometown of Wilmington, Delaware, and the…

Champions League: Diogo Jota hat-trick does not give me a selection headache – Jurgen Klopp

Diogo Jota is only the second player to score in his first…

Sources — Arizona Wildcats men’s basketball team hit with nine alleged NCAA rules violations

The University of Arizona has received nine misconduct charges, including five first-level,…

World Series: LA Dodgers beat Tampa Bay Rays to triumph for first time since 1988

The Los Angeles Dodgers won the first world series in 32 years…