Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the transfer market developed differently during the summer than all previous ones, but there were many more shops, and the most important ones can be seen here. The window may be closed in the major European competitions, but here are the best rumours from around the world.
TOP STORY: Participation of the city of Maine in the Alaba yacht
Almost every major club in the world was associated with David Alaba when negotiations for his contract with Bayern Munich failed.
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus are among those who have shown interest, and French football has added Manchester City to the list.
This gives an idea of how many options an Austrian player has if he decides to leave Bavaria in winter or summer.
That’s not too surprising, because no matter which team signs up, they get one world-class person in three positions, at a reduced price or for free.
– ESPN FC daily power supply on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewer’s Guide: Bundesliga, Series A, MLS, FA Cup and higher
AC Milan at the tavern
It has been reported several times that the AC will bring Milan to the center, and in some stores was also a short list of destinations.
Well, Calciomercato now claims that the Italian giants have decided for whom they will move and focus on Ozan Cabac.
– How the summer transfer market works
– Cooper:Influence of coronavirus on transfers
– Barnouailles’ best movements: 100-51 | 50-1
– Best entries ever
– Summer translations
– Last major translations completed
The report states that Milan will try to use Shake’s financial difficulties to bring Turkey on the international stage.
The required down payment was EUR 35 million, but can now be made available for EUR 25 million, with even more leeway in terms of price.
Messi enforces its contractual rights to Barcelona
Lionel Messi was very interested in the summer, because the clubs hoped that he could leave Barcelona for free.
The same clubs will now be on alert when the Argentine mascot presents his requests for contract extensions, Marka said.
Decisive for whether he stays or leaves is who will replace Josep Maria Bartomeu as club president after the next elections.
In her final decision, she will also take into account the shape of the whole team, as stated in the report.
– We’ve been here before, but Chelsea striker Olivier Giroux looks to the future from Stamford Bridge, reports Football London. With Tammy Abraham and Timo Werner in a pecking order in front of him, the Frenchman will always have trouble getting a lot of playing time. Internazionale watched him last winter and can do it again. He wouldn’t be a better choice there, but he’d have a better chance than Chelsea.
— Chelta Vigo is interested in the situation of the Croatian striker Mario Manjukic, according to El Partidaso de Cope. At the age of 34, he only became a member of the Qatari-club Al-Duhail in 2019, but he is already independent after leaving the club. Now they say Chelta hopes to take advantage of the situation by signing a free trade agreement with him.