Manchester United are reportedly prepared to make a £200 million bid for AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma. The 18-year-old has been a subject of interest from the Premier League club since the summer, with Louis van Gaal considering a move for the Italy international. Donnarumma is regarded as the best young goalkeeper in the world, and United are poised to make a bid for the teenager. However, the club do not want to break the bank in order to lure the player, and are looking at offers in the region of £200m.
After a season at AC Milan in which Gianluigi Donnarumma was unable to force open a Premier League door, Manchester United are reportedly ready to make a move for the Italian. A number of Manchester United’s rivals have been linked with the 18 year old in the past and, while AC Milan are said to want €100m, the Red Devils are ready to hand over a €90m fee. At that price it is hard to see how they would be able to persuade the goalkeeper to leave.
According to the latest reports in the British press, Manchester United have made a substantial offer to AC Milan for their teenage goalkeeper, Gianluigi Donnarumma. The offer of €100m has apparently been turned down but suggests that talks are ongoing and that the player is keen to move to Old Trafford.. Read more about gianluigi donnarumma and let us know what you think.7:36 P.M. EASTERN TIME.
Nick JuddTransfer Writer
With most of Europe’s major seasons coming to an end, the rumour mill is in full swing as clubs ponder their moves for the upcoming transfer window. Check out the latest gossip below, and see all the official proposals here.
MAIN STORY : Man Utd and Chelsea in battle for Donnarumma
After Paolo Maldini confirmed that Gianluigi Donnarumma will leave Milan this summer, the Sun newspaper has understood that Manchester United and Chelsea want to buy the 22-year-old striker.
Donnarumma’s current contract at Milan expires next month and although he could be sold for nothing, his manager Mino Raiola wants to make a hard deal on wages. Barcelona and Juventus are also said to be interested in him.
In his six years with the Rossoneri’s first team, Donnarumma has established himself as one of the best goalkeepers in Europe.
Maldini said that although it was difficult to accept the goalkeeper’s decision to leave the team, Donnarumma has often been a leader and captain this season.
Donnarumma has played more than 200 games for the Italian giants – the kind of experience Red Devils boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is interested in.
Linking the Italian goalkeeper to a move to Old Trafford would only increase the pressure on current Man United number one David De Gea.
The Spaniard had to make way for substitute Dean Henderson at times in the 2020-21 season and failed to score a crucial penalty in Wednesday’s Europa League final against Villarreal.
– ESPN FC Daily Stream on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewer Guide : Bundesliga, Serie A, MLS, FA Cup and others
Gianluigi Donnarumma’s confirmed departure from Milan has caught the attention of Manchester United and Chelsea. Emilio Andreoli/Getty Images
– Edin Dzeko is in talks to move to Los Angeles Galaxy this summer, according to The Sun, but Jose Mourinho’s appointment as manager could be enough to keep the 35-year-old striker at Roma.
– Olivier Giroud’s contract at Chelsea FC is coming to an end and Milan are considering acquiring the 34-year-old France international. Giroud could yet spend his final year at Chelsea, but Le10Sport believes the rossoneri will turn down interest from Lens and Fenerbahce.
– Benfica have made a bold bid to buy Gianluigi Buffon, reports Portuguese publication A Bola. The 43-year-old’s contract at Juventus expires next month and Benfica are keen to acquire him to get back into the title race after being beaten by Sporting this season. Sevilla and Olympiacos have also shown interest in the World Cup winner and Buffon has admitted that he is looking for a delicious and crazy way to end his career.
– Giorginio Wijnaldum will stay at Barcelona until 2024, according to Fabrizio Romano. According to the Italian journalist, a verbal agreement has been reached and the 30-year-old midfielder is expected to sign in the coming days. Barca are now trying to close the deal and cut the Dutchman’s salary to £90,000 a week. Wijnaldum bid an emotional farewell to Liverpool last week by turning down a move to Bayern in favour of a move to Barcelona.
– According to Le10Sport, Paris Saint-Germain are considering 18-year-old Eduardo Kamavinga as a priority player for this summer. Rennes would be asking for 100 million euros, which is too much for the young player to handle for PSG’s leaders. However, the French club believe they can negotiate a price and, more importantly, Kamawinga has stated that he is not interested in signing for Bayern, opening the door for the Parisians to make a move in the coming weeks.
– Roma have made Torino striker Andrea Belotti their main target for this summer, reports Calciomercato. The Giallorossi want to strengthen their attacking position this window and value Belotti at €15 million. The 27-year-old’s contract expires next summer, allowing Torino to acquire the striker before he leaves on a 12-month deal.
gianluigi donnarummamanchester united transfermanchester united value,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,gianluigi donnarumma,manchester united transfer,manchester united value