Loser 56-46-1 ATS (against spread) this season. The losers made it to the seventh round. Week 8-5 PABX, the third winning week in a row
Road teams 58-46-1 PBX this season. After the hosts had passed 17-15 power plants in the first two weeks, the street teams passed 43-29-1 power plants from 3 weeks onwards.
Over 55-49-2 this season, after 8-8 last week.
Let’s look at week eight.
This data is taken from William Hill’s Caesars Sportsbook and is subject to change.
The New England Patriots in Buffalo Beals (-3.5), Sunday, 1 pm. ET
– In New England, 20-7 ATSs have been selected as losers since the start of the 2006 season, representing the best percentage of coverage in this area.
– For the first time since Grade 7, New England was in the second round of 2003, when they scored six points (and completely won) in Miami, down at least three points in a league game. For the first time since the second round in Buffalo in 2015, New England lost in the division (+1, won unconditionally). New England – 16-6 ATS as loser in divisions led by Bill Belitchik (13-9).
– New England and Buffalo haven’t been able to play each of the last three games.
– Since the start of the 2003 season in New England, the 41-17 ATS has been the best percentage of coverage in defeated games during this period.
– Since the start of the 2004 season in New England, 29-3 SU (even) and 19-11-2 ATS against Buffalo.
Tennessee Titans (-5.5) in Cincinnati Bengals, Sunday, 1 pm. ET
– Cincinnati loses 4-0 to ATS this season.
– Tennessee is considered the favorite this season with 1-4 ATS. Tennessee has also scored 16-7-2 ATS in the last 25 games of defeat.
– In the regular season of the Tennessee Championship, which ended 14-2 since last season, Ryan Tannehill became the starting quarterback.
Las Vegas Raiders to Cleveland Browns (-2.5), Sunday, 1 pm. ET
– In total, all six games were played in Las Vegas this season. The longest line for the season opener belongs to the saints of 2002, who started the season with nine consecutive hibernators.
– The final result is 3-0 in the two home games of Cleveland and Las Vegas Road this season.
– Cleveland – 5-1 ATS in their last six games as home favorites.
– Since the start of the 2015 season in Cleveland 14-27-1 ATS for games in November or later.
Indianapolis Colts (-3) in Detroit Lyon, Sunday, 1 pm. ET
– Indianapolis – 11-3-1 PBX since the beginning of the 2005 season.
– Indianapolis – 15-6-1 PBX in non-conference games since the beginning of the 2015 season.
– Since the start of the 2015 season, Detroit has been the loser in the house from 8 to 15 PBX.
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers (-6.5), Sunday, 1:00 p.m. ET
– Green Bay is 5-1 ATS this season, with Los Angeles (A) and Pittsburgh having the best coverage percentage in the league.
– Green Bay 3-0 ATC against Minnesota since the start of last season.
– Minnesota 4-1 ATS in the last five games as losers.
– Since the beginning of the 2018 season in Minnesota in 11-3-1 ATS after the loss.
– Since the start of the 2013 season, Minnesota had 38-20-2 ATS in November or later.
– Under 25-11-1 in games where Minnesota has played a rival in the league since early 2014.
Beams New York City to Kansas City (-19.5), Sunday, 1:00 p.m. ET
– This is the biggest distribution of points of 2020 (the previous one was the biggest: Baltimore -14 against Washington in the fourth round, the game ended in a storm).
– The biggest hole in the Super Bowl era was three times 20 points (the last time in 1974 in San Diego, Cincinnati). The biggest surprise in the history of New York (A) came in the third game of the World Professional Football Championship, when New York threw Baltimore out as a loser with 18 points.
– As long as the gap in Kansas City, which is favoured by at least 17.5 points, it remains the largest gap since the merger in 1970.
– New York (A) is second in the championship this season with 1-6 ATS behind Houston (Dallas is the worst, 0-7).
– Kansas City is the 9-2 favorite of the ATS in the last 11 games.
– Since the start of last season in Kansas City 7-1 ATS in November or later.
– In the past 30 seasons, teams scoring 17 or more points have scored 26-15-2 ATS and 4-39 in one game. In the last two seasons there have been two clear disturbances.
Daily news and information programme on sports betting (18.00-7.00 ET, ESPN2), which aims to better serve the millions of sports enthusiasts participating in sports betting and to contribute to the training of sports enthusiasts in general through in-depth analysis. Clock
Los Angeles Rams (-3.5) to Miami Dolphins, Sunday, 1 pm. ET
– Miami – 12:5 ATS in the last 17 games as losers since last season.
– Since the beginning of last season, the 11-4 PBX and the 5-9-1 quarterbacks have become their first start in their careers.
– Since the beginning of the 2015 season Miami is at 4:0 ATS.
– The races in Miami end on 23.11.1. in November or later and start with the start of the 2016 season.
– Los Angeles – 9:3 ATS in games starting at 13:00 ET led by Sean McVeigh (immediately 10-2).
– With three matches between the two teams, starting in 2008, the lowest score is 3-0.
– Since the start of last season, Los Angeles (N) has scored 3-0 ATS in games after less than six days of rest.
– Los Angeles (N) has been at 19-9 SU and 17-11 ATS since the start of the 2017 season.
Pittsburgh Iron and Steel Works in Baltimore Rooks (-3.5), Sunday, 1 pm. ET
– Pittsburgh is 5-1 ATS this season, with Los Angeles (A) and Green Bay having the best penetration rate in the league.
– Pittsburgh is the seventh team in the Super Bowl era to score more than three points as a loser with a record of 6-0 or better. Each of the previous six teams lost completely (2-4 ATS).
– Since the beginning of the 2018 season in Pittsburgh 10-2-1 PBX as a loser. Since the beginning of the 2017 season, a private 8-2 telephone exchange has also been installed as a roadblock in Pittsburgh.
– Since the beginning of the 2002 season in Baltimore, 14-4 ATS (9-3 ATS under John Harbau).
– Since the start of the 2017 season, Baltimore has won 7-2-1 ATS against Pittsburgh.
– Since the start of the 2015 season, 42 games have been played outside Pittsburgh by young people aged between 32 and 10.
– Since the beginning of last season, Baltimore is at 8-1 ATS in November or later.
Los Angeles Chargers (-3) in the Denver Broncos, Sunday, 16:05 ET.
– Los Angeles (A) – 5-1 ATS, paired with Green Bay and Pittsburgh for the best percentage coverage in the league.
– Denver – 15-7 PBX in the last 22 games as losers.
– Since the start of the 2017 season, Los Angeles (A) has been one of the favorites on the 7-2-1 ATS.
– In the last five games after Denver’s 4-1 loss to ATS.
– Los Angeles (A) – 1-6 ATS against division rivals at the beginning of the 2019 season.
– Since the beginning of last season in Los Angeles, 1-4-1 PBX and 1-5 if the line is between +3 and -3.
The New Orleans Saints (-4.5) in the Chicago Bears, Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET
– The six New Orleans games were in total. The longest line for the season opener belongs to the saints of 2002, who started the season with nine consecutive hibernators.
– Since the start of the 2018 season, New Orleans has had 14-4 telephone systems in use.
– Since the beginning of the 2016 season in New Orleans, the 13-4 ATS has been a favorite on the streets of New Orleans.
– The three home games in Chicago are a thing of the past.
The bet, posted jointly by Joe Fortenbo and Tyler Fulham, is available live and on-demand on the ESPN application and ESPN’s social networks on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Clock
San Francisco, 49 years old, Seattle Seattle House (-3), Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET
– San Francisco is 3:0 ATS this season and 7:0 ATS as the loser since the start of last season, with 6:0 ATS as the loser on the road in that interval.
– Seattle 13-4 ATS versus San Francisco at the beginning of the 2012 season.
– The final score is 11-4-1 in the last 16 games in Seattle in November.
– In Seattle, 31-8 SU and 23-13-3 ATS in games after the defeat since the beginning of the 2012 season.
The Dallas Cowboys at the Philadelphia Eagles, Sunday, 8:20. ET
– Dallas – 0-7 ATS, for the first time in history – a race without the longest winning streak at the beginning of the season in the last 20 seasons. Auckland was unable to beat each of the first eight games in 2003.
– Since the beginning of the 2017 season, Dallas has had 15-5 exchanges with NFC East.
– Carson Wenz is with 7-15 ATS already three seasons favorite.
– Philadelphia has been the national favorite since the start of the 2018 season with 3-12 ATS – the worst percentage of league coverage in this region (min. 10 games).
Pirates of Tampa Bay (-10.5) at the Giants of New York, Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET (on ESPN)
– New York (N) – 0-7 ATS as underdogs at home since the beginning of last season. Back to the beginning of the 2018 season, New York (N) will be the underdog at home with 1-12 ATS.
– Tampa Bay and New York (N) have met eight times since the start of the 2006 season. New York (N) – 6-1-1 ATS in these eight games.
– Tom Brady is 14-9-1 TTY in his career on Monday.
– Home losers for 10 or more points this season are 1-0-1 ATS.
– Since the start of the 2016 season, Tom Brady has been one of the favourites on 22-12 ATS. In this situation he’s 2:1 ATS this season.
– Since the beginning of the 2014 season Tampa Bay is the 11-20-1 ATS favorite. This coverage rate of 0.355 is the second most popular tail in this series.
– Since the beginning of the 2017 season, 20-8 games have been played on Tampa Bay Road.
nfl trends and angles,nfl public betting trends,nfl betting trends week 3,college football trends,betting trends nba,nfl handicapping