Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the transfer market developed differently during the summer than all previous ones, but there were many more shops, and the most important ones can be seen here. The window may be closed in the major European competitions, but here are the best rumours from around the world.
TOP STORY: Barcelona moves to Garcia
Barcelona was looking for a signature from Eric Garcia during the summer transfer to the center of Manchester, and Sport expected to return in January.
This report even says that the fee they will offer – EUR 8 million – is lower than in recent months.
It is suggested that they feel they do not have to pay more than that, since Garcia will be free to leave in the summer after all.
Moreover, it seems that there is already an agreement in principle with the player, who has clearly indicated that he will not extend his contract with Man City.
– ESPN FC daily power supply on ESPN+ (US only)
– ESPN+ Viewer’s Guide: Bundesliga, Series A, MLS, FA Cup and higher
Tariq Lampti has attracted attention with his performances since joining Brighton and Hove Albion, and according to the Daily Mail, Athletico Madrid has joined his fan list.
– How the summer transfer market works
– Cooper:Influence of coronavirus on transfers
– Barnouailles’ best movements: 100-51 | 50-1
– Best entries ever
– Summer translations
– Last major translations completed
Bayern Munich and Seville have already been added to this list, so it can be difficult for the seagulls to hold their right hand.
However, they want to keep him in the club, and although the young man signed a three-year contract in January, they will offer him a new and improved contract.
It looks like the young man’s got a lot of chances in front of the winter window.
Long-term resident status is requested.
Fernando Llorente hasn’t played a single game in Naples this season, but he’s still wanted.
Calciomercato reported that the attacker had his options, and the plot contains references to both Genoa and Benevento.
However, if either International or Atletico Madrid make a move, it may not be easy for them to get it, and both clubs should be interested.
Since Tottenham Hotspur the Spaniard is almost anonymous, but we can take him a big step forward.
– There are often winners and losers when a football club takes over, and Phil Jones thinks he might miss it if Burnley has new owners, reports The Mirror. The defender of Manchester United has not been included in the team of Ole Gunnar Solsker for the current campaign and Sean Dykh is reportedly involved in a credit scam on his behalf.
– Juventus has tried to get Federico Bernardezky off the books, and maybe one day that will happen, according to IlBiancoNero. They wanted him to leave in January, because of a debt or forever, but the 26-year-old refused to leave because he thought he could become a Series A champion. The news says that after another fight he is ready to leave the stadium alliance if a good offer is made to him at the winter window.
eric garcia latest news,eric garcia barcelona transfer,eric garcia – transfer fee,eric garcia ederson,sergino dest transfer news