Mauro Icardi is the highest-paid player in the world. The Argentine striker, who plays for Paris Saint-Germain, is worth an estimated US$97 million. He is also the reason why the Ligue 1 giants can afford to pay over US$200 million for Kylian Mbappe, who is on loan at Real Madrid. Despite the high price tags, PSG are reportedly looking to sell Icardi, who has struggled to live up to his record-breaking transfer fee.
There’s a rumour that Juventus is interested in signing striker Mauro Icardi from French club Paris-Saint Germain. The Italian side is said to be tracking the 27-year-old Argentinian, who has scored 13 goals in 22 appearances for PSG this season. The Bianconeri are searching for a new man to lead their attack after selling Carlos Tevez to Shanghai SIPG and are believed to be in the market for a high-profile striker. Reports said that the Turin side could offer Icardi a five-year deal worth €8 million per season, and the player is reportedly interested in the move.
Italian officials said that United States striker Mauro Icardi is a target for Juventus, AC Milan and Roma. They say Icardi is interested in the transfer from Paris Saint-Germain to Juventus and he has a buy-out clause of €100 million. The option is valid until the end of the current season. If the buy-out clause is not met, Icardi will still be in the will of PSG.. Read more about juventus schedule and let us know what you think.The January transfer window may seem like a distant memory, but that doesn’t mean the rumor mill has stopped! There is a lot of speculation about the summer moves. Check out the latest gossip below, and see all the official proposals here.
MAIN STORY : Icardi interested in Serie A contenders
Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly lowered their valuation for Mauro Icardi in a bid to sign him this summer. Serie A clubs Juventus, Milan and Roma are interested in the striker.
– La Liga, Bundesliga, Euro 2020, MLS on ESPN+ (US only).
Calciomercato reports that the 28-year-old Argentine is valued at around €40 million by PSG. Icardi has experience in Italy, having come to PSG from Internazionale a year ago. Before joining Inter, he played for Sampdoria, where he became captain of the club.
The striker made the final switch to Paris in 2020 for around €45 million, but a series of injuries meant the striker played just 20 games in Ligue 1 this season.
The striker has three years left on his current contract and even if Mauricio Pochettino’s team want to transfer him, they will try to recoup as much of their initial investment in the player as possible. The report also states that his wife Wanda Nara, who is also his agent, insists that he return to Italy and not to another European country.
Mauro Icardi is ending his time at PSG, and a return to Serie A is being considered. FRANCK FIFE/AFP via Getty Images
– Aston Villa are prioritising the arrival of Emiliano Buendia, but will have to compete with Arsenal for the playmaker. The Telegraph reports that Villa are interested in the 24-year-old, who moved from Getafe to Norwich for around £1.5million in 2018. He scored 32 goals in 39 league games last season, so it’s no surprise that the Gunners are also interested in the Argentine. However, Mikel Arteta’s move into attacking midfield is dependent on Martin Odegaard, whose future is yet to be decided after his loan spell at Real Madrid.
– According to AS, Barcelona are interested in Owen Weindal of AZ Alkmaar as a replacement for Jordi Alba. The 21-year-old plays as a left-back and his manager, Mino Raiola, is reportedly on good terms with Barça president Joan Laporta. Alba, 32, has been at the Nou Camp since 2012 and has been a fixture in the team this season. But talks about rebuilding the Catalan club this summer could see the defender gradually leave for another team. The report states that for the participation of the Dutch national football team costs must be incurred to raise funds. Junior Firpo, the left-back who came over from Real Betis for £15m two years ago, is expected to be the player to make the selection.
– Brighton & Hove Albion have entered the fray for Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard, reports The Sun. However, the Seagulls are not the only Premier League club considering buying the 23-year-old. Leicester City and Arsenal are also reportedly interested in him. It is thought that the striker could be sold for £15-20 million this summer, as his contract in Scotland expires in a year’s time.
– Arsenal midfielder Willian is interested in a return to Chelsea FC, according to Sky Sports, just under a year after his departure. The 32-year-old left Stamford Bridge for the Emirates after his contract expired, despite the Blues doing everything they could to keep him at the club. After a disappointing season at Arsenal, the club are reportedly willing to let the Brazilian winger go two years before his original contract expires. The report shows that besides Inter Miami, other clubs in Europe are also showing interest in him.
– Recently promoted Roma manager Jose Mourinho is preparing a bid to buy Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Daniel Podense, reports Calciomercato. Mourinho reportedly had his eye on the 25-year-old when he was in charge of Tottenham Hotspur and is now considering signing his compatriot. Podense left Olympiacos last year to join Wolves for £17m, but has made just 24 league appearances this season due to a series of injuries. Another name on Mourinho’s list would be FC Porto star Sergio Oliveira, who plays in midfield and has 10 caps for the Portuguese national team.
– According to Calciomercato, Inter Milan are interested in central midfielder Rodrigo De Paul. The 27-year-old has been linked with Leeds United and Liverpool in recent weeks, but he could remain at Inter in Serie A. The report states that the Nerazzurri had agreed a €25 million fee for the player in 2019, but the arrival of Antonio Conte has forced a change of plans. The Argentine had a memorable season at Udinese, wearing the captain’s armband and playing in 36 of 38 league games this season. The result was that his team finished 14th. Place in Serie A and get rid of the threat of relegation.
juventus scheduleac milan schedulejuventus standingswhere is juventus,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,juventus schedule,ac milan schedule,juventus standings,where is juventus