If you are planning to sign up for the National Insurance Act (NIA) for the first time, you should note that: 1. You must be a citizen of India. 2. Your employer must have a minimum of five employees. 3. Your employer’s annual gross income must be equal to or more than INR 1.4 lakhs (approx. USD 2,600). 4. You must be between the ages of 18 to 40.
NIA is a Non-profit organization (charity) that aims to promote NRI community and their social, economic and cultural contribution. The core strength of NIA is its deep understanding of Indian culture, demographics and economic environment and the ability to leverage all this to effectively communicate with NRI communities.
NIA is the New Indian Amateur Radio Network, an initiative in the Government of India to develop Amateur Radio in India. The goal of NIA is to encourage the wide participation of Amateur Radio practitioners in the development of Amateur Radio in India. NIA provides a framework for the development of Amateur Radio in India and is the one and only national body for Amateur Radio in India. NIA provides for the development of Amateur Radio in India through a series of guidelines, which are intended to help Amateur Radio operators, operators’ organisations and the general public.Did you know that multiple agencies work in secret to keep our country safe? If the CBI is one of the best agencies, have you heard of the NIA? While the CBI conducts most of its investigations in public, the NIA works behind the curtain. They are mysterious because they serve the country.
The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is one of the counter-terrorism agencies in India. The agency is one of the few with the authority to conduct investigations and make arrests without special permission from the Indian states. This agency has only been around since 2008, it is not as old as the Central Bureau of Investigation.
It was the Mumba attack of 26/11 that prompted the creation of the NIA, when the central government realised the shortcomings of the existing Indian intelligence service. NIA has its headquarters in New Delhi and branches in Lucknow, Kolkata, Jammu, Guwahati, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Kochi. In India, the NIA is the only agency that has the most wanted people.
Unlike most other investigative agencies in India, the NIA has global jurisdiction. The NIA is part of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. Though the agency’s first order of business is counter-terrorism, it is now also investigating human trafficking, circulation of counterfeit Indian and foreign currency, illegal sale of arms and cyber-terrorism abroad and in the country. The Bill to grant powers to the NIA has been passed by the Lok Sabha.
In addition, the Central Government has designated certain courts to hear cases investigated by the NIA. The courts, judges and cases are appointed by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the region concerned. The Supreme Court of India also has the power to do so.
Before we get into how to get a job at the NIA, you need to know a few facts about the NIA and how this agency differs from the CBI.
What is the main difference between ANI and CBD?
- NIA – National Investigation Agency, CBI – Central Bureau of Investigation.
- Although both the NIA and the CBI are central agencies under the Home Office, their scope of investigation is different. The CBI is an investigative agency, while the NIA is an agency dedicated to prosecuting and combating terrorism.
- The CBI predates the NIA. The CBI as we know it today was reformed in 1946 and given this name. The NIA, on the other hand, is a new agency set up after the Mumbai terrorist attack.
- NIA is an agency that investigates drugs, hijacking, counterfeiting, organized crime, human trafficking, nuclear power, weapons of mass destruction violations, etc. On the other hand, the CBI investigates export offences, bank fraud, smuggling, kidnapping, financial fraud, corruption, bribery, import offences, etc.
Here are some facts you should know about the NIA –
- Like the Central Investigation Agency (CBI), the NIA is also divided into 3 different departments.
- Research department
- Research and Policy Coordination Division
- Administrative department
- The NIA does not need the consent of a State to conduct its investigations on its territory.
- NIA can conduct surveys abroad and in India.
- The NIA is one of the few agencies that can work with the major Indian intelligence agencies.
- All of India is under the jurisdiction of the NIA, in other words, every Indian citizen is under the jurisdiction of the NIA.
- Compared to the Central Bureau of Investigation, the NIA is a small agency with relatively greater powers.
The facts and details of the NIA are summarized here. But if you are considering joining the NIA, it will not be easy. As far as we know, this is relatively more difficult than joining the Central Bureau of Investigation. This is because the deduction of this agency is more stringent and complex than that of the CBI.
Who is assigned to the NIA?
There are several posts at the NIA and NIA officers are appointed by the IRS (Indian Revenue Service) and the IPS (Indian Police Service). However, it is possible to apply for another position within the NIA through the direct recruitment procedure of the competent agency.
How do I become a member of the NIA?
There are a number of ways to make a career at NIA. If the candidate is already working in a law enforcement agency and has a relevant degree, he/she can just ask for a transfer and get a job at NIA. The same is true for NIA employees and below.
However, if you are not employed by a state police department, you have two options.
- SSC GLC
The SSC CGL exam is conducted for the recruitment and placement of candidates for the posts of Sub-Inspector in the NIA. The same check is done for the CBI institution. However, there is a slight difference in the exam pattern and syllabus. In UPSC, on the other hand, the candidate has to pass these exams, get a rank, then pass IPS or IRS and finally get a job in the NIA.
The position of Sub-Inspector is the lowest official position in the NIA, but if you perform well and are competent, you can be promoted very quickly. As far as we know, there is no limit to the shares.
Let’s take a closer look at the recruitment process.
Criteria for admission to NIA through SSC CGL Examination –.
In the NIA, the eligibility criteria are almost the same as for the CBI exam.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen residing in India.
- The applicant must not be older than 30 years.
- The candidate must hold a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The candidate must be a graduate of a university/college/institution approved or recognized by the UGC.
- While newcomers can be considered for this career, experts recommend that a candidate with at least one or two years of experience in a law enforcement agency is best suited for the NIA position.
In addition to these suitability parameters, the candidate must meet the following physical standards:.
- Have a visual acuity of 6/6 in one eye and 6/6 in the other eye.
- Near vision must be 0.6 for one eye and 0.8 for the other.
- Male candidates must have a chest size of 76 cm while for female candidates this parameter is not considered.
- Male candidates must be at least 170 cm tall and female candidates at least 150 cm.
There are relaxations in physical standards for the reservist category.
Originally, NIA agents were selected by central investigative agencies on the basis of interest and merit. However, today candidates who have passed SSC CGL exam can also apply for NIA jobs directly.
What is the role of a sub-inspector in the NIA –
Candidates admitted to NIA through the SSC CGL program may not accept demanding assignments, but are initially authorized to work in the field for 6 months or 1 year after their admission. The general role of the sub-inspector within the NIA.
- Sub-inspectors are required to participate in NIA raids and perform the necessary field work.
- Sub-inspectors are required to arrest and extradite an offender caught in the course of an investigation.
- In terms of administrative work, the deputy inspector is required to serve subpoenas, issue arrest warrants to organizations and individuals, conduct initial interviews with arrested offenders, interview witnesses, etc.
- One of the primary duties of an NIA sub-inspector is to review and analyze incoming information.
How to apply to NIA via the SSC CGL test –
First, you should keep an eye on the SSC CGL exam, by checking the official NIA website for the application and exam dates. Click here to go directly to the website. https://ssc.nic.in/
Once the announcement is published, you can register for the exam.
Everything you need to know about the SSC CGL exam –
The SSC CGL exam is held annually and is used to recruit candidates for Group B and C positions. The SSC CGL exam may not be as difficult as the UPSC and Civilian Services exam, but it is not easy to pass. Without proper preparation and hard work, it is impossible to pass this exam.
Details of the SSCexam –
The SSC CGL exam for SI recruitment in NIA consists of 4 different stages. Level 1, level 2, level 3 and level 4 exams. All tests conducted by the SSC LMC are designed to test various parameters.
The first level exam covers subjects such as mathematics, English, general science and general knowledge and reasoning. The total number of marks for this exam is 200 and there are a total of 100 questions of 2 marks each. There will be 25 questions in 4 different topics. The total duration of the level 1 exam is 1 hour.
If you passed the level 1 exam, you can take the level 2 exam. The level 2 exam consists of two parts: mathematics and English. A maximum of 2 hours is allowed for each order.
After passing the level 2 exam, the candidate must pass the level 3 exam. The level 3 exam includes a written test. The Level 3 exam is followed by the Level 4 exam, which is a test of computer skills to test your computer skills.
After passing the tests of SSC CGL Level 1, Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4, the candidate has to pass two more levels. A medical test and personal interview are required. Only if you pass this medical test can you go on a personal interview and get a job at NIA. There is a reason why the SSC CGL exam is followed by a medical or physical test and then a personal interview. The physical test the physical endurance of the candidate and the personal interview the mental toughness and endurance of the candidate.
The physical stability or endurance of the candidate is tested in a number of ways: walking, running or cycling a certain distance in a certain time. On the basis of the marks obtained and the results of the written tests, candidates will be shortlisted and will have to attend a personal interview with a technical committee, which will decide which candidates to recruit.
How to become a NIA officer by passing the UPSC exam –
Becoming an NIA agent is not an easy task. This spinner should only be used if the candidate is willing to work hard and invest a lot of time in preparing for the test.
The UPSC examination is conducted to appoint the candidates for the civil service examination. After passing the civil service examination and training, you can immediately start working for NIA without any further problems. However, if there are no vacancies in the NIA, this may not be possible. But during this period, the candidate can join any law enforcement agency, and when the position is published, one can apply for a transfer to that position.
One of the best advantages of this route is that the candidate will be assigned directly to the NIA at the officer level. But as you already know, it is not an easy task to pass the UPSC and civil service exams. Therefore, this route is generally ignored by most people who want to apply for the NIA.
Thousands of people dream of a career in the NIA, but before you take the plunge and make it a career, you should know that a career in the NIA is not the same as in most other central government departments. Almost all NIA related positions are challenging and sometimes risky. Since the job always involves dealing with the most notorious criminals and organizations, the candidate must be physically and mentally prepared for risky and difficult situations. If you are not suitable for such tasks, you should not choose this profession. If you can handle such challenges in your career, then go ahead and make a career at NIA.Are you a student who wants to get NIA Jobs? Then, you don’t want to miss the chance to earn a reward of Rs. 5,000/- by joining NIA. All you need to do is to sign up with the NIA website and complete a few simple steps. Here is a step by step guide to help you know how to join NIA in India.. Read more about how to join nia through ssc gd and let us know what you think.
how to join nia after 12thhow to join nia after graduationnia qualificationnia salary per monthhow to join nia through ssc gdhow to join nia in hindi,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to join nia after 12th,how to join nia after graduation,nia qualification,nia salary per month,how to join nia through ssc gd,how to join nia in hindi,how to join intelligence bureau,nia officer salary